Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel and Spa
1000 Woodward Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Reservations are now open. Rooms are available from April 25 to May 5, 2014. Room rate is $139 USD per night, any occupancy, plus $18.07 USD tax, for a total of $157.07 USD per night. Rate includes breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, Internet and dinner shuttles.
Room reservations can be made online through the following link: http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/groups/personalized/A/ABQEMES-WSB-20140425/index.jhtml. Or by calling the Embassy Suites directly at 505-245-7100. Use Group code “WSB.” Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations. The WSO does not make reservations.
Need a Roommate?
If you would like a roommate for Conference, you may contact the WSO at 505-891-2664 or by email. Please provide your name, state or country, phone number and email so you can be added to the Roommate List. Also, please indicate that you need a roommate for WSBC 2014.
Frequently Used Documents
- 2013 OA Fellowship Inventory
- 2013 Wrap Up Report
- 2014 Delegate Binder
- 2014 Important Dates
- Annual Contributions Report – 2013
- Ask-It Basket 2013
- Business Conference Policy Manual (5/23/13): Manual that includes Conference policies
- Bylaws, Subpart A: Governing document for OA, Inc.
- Bylaws, Subpart B: Governing document setting out the identify, rights and privileges for OA members
- Delegate Registration Form*
- Delegate Registration Instructions
- Delegate Support Fund Application
- Region Chair Registration Form*
- Tentative Conference Agenda
- Trustee Application Instructions
- Trustee Application* – This is an interactive PDF
- WSBC 2013 Forum Feedback
- WSBC Final Report 2013
- Important Information: Includes new business and bylaw amendment results, trustee elections, credentials, delegate arrangements
- “Things to Know” : Includes pertinent information for delegates
- Questionnaire Results
- Overeaters Anonymous, Third Edition (DRAFT): Proposed manuscript for Conference Seal of Approval
- The Promises of the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Overeaters Anonymous (DRAFT): Proposed pamphlet for Conference Seal of Approval
- Unity with Diversity Checklist (DRAFT): Proposed checklist for Conference Seal of Approval
- Trustee Applications: Applications for Regions 1, 4, 7; Virtual Services Trustee; General Service Trustee
- Airport Shuttle Voucher
- Literature Pre-Order Form
- Saturday Banquet Menu and Reservation Form
- Conference Planning Letter
- Agenda Questionnaire Letter and Instructions
- Agenda Questionnaire - This is an interactive PDF*.
- Agenda Questionnaire Summary
- WSBC New Business Motions
- WSBC Bylaw Amendments
- Delegate Information and Instructions
- Reference Subcommittee Letter
- ABQ Trolley Tour Reservation Form
- Santa Fe Tour Reservation Form
- Chair’s Letter: Welcome from the chair of the board
- Getting Ready for Conference: General information on hotel, schedule, bylaws, elections and volunteers
- Sample Motion Forms: Templates for new business motions and bylaw amendments
*These documents are interactive PDFs. Simply open the document, type in the information or select the appropriate “yes/no” buttons and save the document. Print the document, sign it (if necessary) and mail to the WSO or scan and email to the WSO.
The World Service Business Conference (WSBC) Needs YOU!
Every year, wonderful volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. The story of this WSBC Volunteer demonstrates the rewards, gratitude and enlightenment that come from this happy service. We need volunteers from Tuesday, April 29 through Saturday, May 3, for any number of days or amount of time. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee table, in the business meetings as pages and timers, and in a variety of other roles.
Conference CDs and MP3s
If you are interested in purchasing Conference 2013 CDs or MP3s, please contact Alliance Audio Visual at 505-341-3900 or download the AAV Order Form.
Future Conference Venues/Dates
|WSBC 2015||April 27-May 2||Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa|
|WSBC 2016||May 2-7||Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa|
|WSBC 2017||May 1-6||Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa|