Theme: Responsibility – To Carry the Message
Dates: May 2–7, 2016
Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel and Spa
1000 Woodward Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Reservations are now open. Rooms are available from April 29 to May 10, 2016. Room rate is $139 USD per night, any occupancy, plus $18.07 USD tax, for a total of $157.07 USD per night. Rate includes breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, Internet, and dinner shuttles.
Click here to make your room reservations online or call Embassy Suites directly at 505-245-7100. Use Group code “OEA.” Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations. The WSO does not make reservations.
Need a Roommate?
If you would like a roommate for Conference, you may contact the WSO at 505-891-2664 or by email. Please provide your name, state or country, phone number, and email so you can be added to the Roommate List. Also, please indicate that you need a roommate for WSBC 2016.
Frequently Used Documents
- 2015 Ask-It Basket
- 2015 Final Conference Report
- 2015 Forum Summary
- 2015 Wrap-Up Report
- 2016 Important Dates
- Annual Contributions Report – 2014
- Business Conference Policy Manual (6/4/15): Manual that includes Conference policies
- Bylaws, Subpart A: Governing document for OA, Inc.
- Bylaws, Subpart B: Governing document setting out the identity, rights and privileges for OA members
- Committee Descriptions
- Delegate Registration Instructions and Form* – This is an interactive PDF
- Delegate Support Fund Application* – This is an interactive PDF
- Delegate Support Fund Contribution Letter
- Region Chair Registration Instructions and Form* – This is an interactive PDF
- Sample Motion Instructions and Form – This is an MS Word document.
- Strategic Planning Notes: From the 2015 Strategic Planning Workshop
- Tentative Conference Agenda
- Trustee Application Instructions
- Trustee Application* – This is an interactive PDF
- Chair’s Letter: Welcome from the chair of the board
- Getting Ready for Conference: General information on hotel, schedule, bylaws, elections and volunteers
The World Service Business Conference Needs YOU!
Every year, wonderful volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. The story of this WSBC Volunteer demonstrates the rewards, gratitude, and enlightenment that come from this happy service. We need volunteers from Tuesday, May 3 through Saturday, May 7 for any number of days or amount of time. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee table, in the business meetings as pages and timers, and in a variety of other roles.
Conference CDs and MP3s
If you are interested in purchasing Conference 2015 CDs or MP3s, please contact Alliance Audio Visual at 505-341-3900 or download the AAV Order Form.
Future Conference Venues/Dates
|WSBC 2017||May 1–6||Embassy Suites Albuquerque
Hotel & Spa