Dates: May 2–7, 2016
Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel and Spa
1000 Woodward Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Need a Roommate?
If you would like a roommate for Conference, you may contact the WSO at 505-891-2664 or by email. Please provide your name, state or country, phone number, and email so you can be added to the Roommate List. Also, please indicate that you need a roommate for WSBC 2016.
Frequently Used Documents
- 2015 Ask-It Basket
- 2015 Forum Summary
- 2015 Wrap-Up Report
- 2016 Important Dates
- Annual Contributions Report – 2014
- Business Conference Policy Manual (6/4/15): Manual that includes Conference policies
- Bylaws, Subpart A: Governing document for OA, Inc.
- Bylaws, Subpart B: Governing document setting out the identity, rights and privileges for OA members
- Delegate Support Fund Application
- Delegate Support Fund Contribution Letter
- Sample Motion Instructions and Form
- Strategic Planning Notes: From the 2015 Strategic Planning Workshop
- Trustee Application Instructions
- Trustee Application* – This is an interactive PDF
Conference e-Documents will be published as they become available.
The World Service Business Conference Needs YOU!
Every year, wonderful volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. The story of this WSBC Volunteer demonstrates the rewards, gratitude, and enlightenment that come from this happy service. We need volunteers from Tuesday, May 3 through Saturday, May 7 for any number of days or amount of time. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee table, in the business meetings as pages and timers, and in a variety of other roles.
Conference CDs and MP3s
If you are interested in purchasing Conference 2015 CDs or MP3s, please contact Alliance Audio Visual at 505-341-3900 or download the AAV Order Form.
Future Conference Venues/Dates
|WSBC 2017||May 1–6||Embassy Suites Albuquerque
Hotel & Spa