Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel and Spa
1000 Woodward Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
If you would like a roommate for Conference, you may contact the WSO at 505-891-2664 or by email. Please provide your name, state or country, phone number and email so you can be added to the Roommate List. Also, please indicate that you need a roommate for WSBC 2014.
Frequently Used Documents
- 2013 Wrap Up Report
- 2014 Important Dates
- Ask-It Basket 2012
- Business Conference Policy Manual (5/23/13): Manual that includes Conference policies
- Bylaws, Subpart A: Governing document for OA, Inc.
- Bylaws, Subpart B: Governing document setting out the identify, rights and privileges for OA members
- Delegate Support Fund Application
- Trustee Application Instructions
- Trustee Application* – This is an interactive PDF
*These documents are interactive PDFs. Simply open the document, type in the information or select the appropriate “yes/no” buttons and save the document. Print the document, sign it (if necessary) and mail to the WSO or scan and email to the WSO.
The World Service Business Conference (WSBC) Needs YOU!
Every year, wonderful volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. The story of this WSBC Volunteer demonstrates the rewards, gratitude and enlightenment that come from this happy service. We need volunteers from Tuesday, April 29 through Saturday, May 3, for any number of days or amount of time. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee table, in the business meetings as pages and timers, and in a variety of other roles.
Conference CDs and MP3s
If you are interested in purchasing Conference 2013 CDs or MP3s, please contact Alliance Audio Visual at 505-341-3900 or download the AAV Order Form.