Theme: The Miracle of Abstinence!
Dates: April 27 – May 2, 2015
Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel and Spa
1000 Woodward Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Reservations are now open. Rooms are available from April 23 to May 7, 2015. Room rate is $139 USD per night, any occupancy, plus $18.07 USD tax, for a total of $157.07 USD per night. Rate includes breakfast, refrigerator, microwave, Internet, and dinner shuttles.
Click here to make your room reservations online or call Embassy Suites directly at 505-245-7100. Use Group code “OEA.” Attendees are responsible for making their own reservations. The WSO does not make reservations.
Need a Roommate?
If you would like a roommate for Conference, you may contact the WSO at 505-891-2664 or by email. Please provide your name, state or country, phone number, and email so you can be added to the Roommate List. Also, please indicate that you need a roommate for WSBC 2015.
Frequently Used Documents
- 2013 OA Fellowship Inventory
- 2014 Ask-It Basket Questions
- 2014 Final Conference Report
- 2014 Strategic Planning Notes
- 2014 Wrap-Up Report
- 2015 Important Dates
- Business Conference Policy Manual (6/26/14): Manual that includes Conference policies
- Bylaws, Subpart A: Governing document for OA, Inc.
- Bylaws, Subpart B: Governing document setting out the identify, rights and privileges for OA members
- Committee Descriptions
- Delegate Registration Instructions and Form* – This is an interactive PDF
- Delegate Support Fund Application
- Delegate Support Fund Contributions
- Region Chair Registration Instructions and Form* – This is an interactive PDF
- Tentative Conference Agenda
- Trustee Application Instructions
- Trustee Application* – This is an interactive PDF
- Chair’s Letter: Welcome from the chair of the board
- Getting Ready for Conference: General information on hotel, schedule, bylaws, elections and volunteers
- Sample Motion Forms: Templates for new business motions and bylaw amendments
*These documents are interactive PDFs. Simply open the document, type in the information or select the appropriate “yes/no” buttons, and save the document. Print the document, sign it (if necessary), and mail to the WSO or scan and email to the WSO.
The World Service Business Conference Needs YOU!
Every year, wonderful volunteers serve the Fellowship by assisting at the WSBC. The story of this WSBC Volunteer demonstrates the rewards, gratitude, and enlightenment that come from this happy service. We need volunteers from Tuesday, April 28 through Saturday, May 2, for any number of days or amount of time. Your service can make a difference at the Conference Support Committee table, in the business meetings as pages and timers, and in a variety of other roles.
Conference CDs and MP3s
If you are interested in purchasing Conference 2014 CDs or MP3s, please contact Alliance Audio Visual at 505-341-3900 or download the AAV Order Form.
Future Conference Venues/Dates
|WSBC 2016||May 2-7||Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa|
|WSBC 2017||May 1-6||Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa|