OA Program of Recovery
Overeaters Anonymous offers a program of recovery from compulsive eating using the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of OA. Worldwide meetings and other tools provide a fellowship of experience, strength and hope where members respect one another’s anonymity. OA charges no dues or fees; it is self-supporting through member contributions.
OA is not just about weight loss, weight gain or maintenance, or obesity or diets. It addresses physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. It is not a religious organization and does not promote any particular diet.
OA members differ in many ways, but we are united by our common disease and the solution we have found in the OA program. We practice unity with diversity, and we welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively. Welcome to Overeaters Anonymous. Welcome home.
- Overeaters Anonymous, Third Edition – The New Brown Book is Here!
- Now Online: Fourth-Quarter Issue of A Step Ahead
- NEW! Step One Public Information Poster
- NEW! Abstinence Literature Resource Guide
- Revised and updated: Suggested Meeting Format and Suggested Telephone Meeting Format